Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Growing Up Digital, Wired for Distraction

1. Does technology amplify your personality?
Technology dose amplify my personality because I am always on top of the new songs, and games that come out. Most of my friends are also so like that so we match and always talk about new songs, and games. We also listen to them on our iPods, sometimes we switch iPods so they can or I can listen to the new songs that I haven’t heard. So that's why technology is a big part of my life.

2. In your own experience, do you think gaming affects your sleep patterns or your ability to to retain information?
Yes it dose, because in the summer I had summer school in the afternoon. So I would COD all night, and then when I would go to sleep, I would dream about levels I didn’t pass, and think about ways to pass it when I’m asleep. It dose really affect my sleeping patterns so the day before a test I usually don’t play games, and get a good early night sleep, so I can remember all that I studied.

3.Should schools be embracing more technology or do the costs of technology (not just financial costs) outweigh the benefits? 
Yes they should have more technology in schools because almost every student knows or use some sort of technology to do their homework, or projects. Also the cost will be a lot right now but in the future we will SAVE a lot of tress, and that will even the cost of the technology. Also most teachers would prefer to use technology in the class because they want to teach in a new and fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment