Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement Blog

1) Finding ways to incorporate technology into existing projects
  • I would be good at this because I know somewhat about technology, and I am a very creative person. I can incorporate new technology into new or existing projects.
2) Teaching teachers and students to use technology and software
  • I am great leader and will lead students and teachers, on how to use new technology and software.
-         Creativity-8 I can make something out of anything.
-         Responsibility- 6 I have some problems with time.
-         Web design - 3 I don't really like designing things.
-         Developing action plans- 9 Pretty good at thinking things from the top of my head.
-         Teaching other people- 10 Really good leader, can help anyone with anything.
-         Meeting deadlines- 7 My work something comes a bit late, but its always done.

3) I am very comfortable leading groups or students or teachers. As playing on sport teams and been chosen as captain I was able to lead 15 guys on the volleyball team and same with the basketball team.

4) I would prefer to work with a partner because sometimes I have trouble making deadlines and also I like other people helping me out with things I am not good at.

-         Geography- Comfortable
-         History- Comfortable
-         Media- Not Comfortable
-         Business- Not Comfortable
-         English- Not Comfortable
-         Biology- Comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment