Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Project 2

1)      Web 2.0 Tools
2)      In Depth Software Development
3)      Netbooks and Cart Team

Why did you rank the projects in the that you did?
            I ranked them like this because I already did netbooks and software, so I wanted to learn something new. So I picked to do web tools 2.0. I also want to learn about more tools on the web.

How would your first project selection best make use of your personal skills and abilities?
            The first project I did was the netbooks and I really know a lot about computers and making, and adding software on to them. So I was very useful to my group. I helped people that needed help, and I gave my inputs for the anti-virus software.

Is there any projects you really don’t thing you are suited for? Why?
            No I would do any projects because I really like to learn more about computers and software, and web tools. This is why I took this class, because it teaches a lot about things I want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment